Trends in Supply Chain Management, Optimisation, and Engineering Overview:
In the ever-evolving world of logistics and commerce, 'Trends in Supply Chain Management, Optimisation, and Engineering' offers a comprehensive view of the latest strategies and technologies. This course covers supply chain training programs, supply chain management training, supply chain optimization training, and various supply chain analytics course training. From sustainable supply chain training to supply chain risk management training, it encompasses key areas of modern supply chain processes. Its unique blend of practical and theoretical insights offers an edge in procurement supply chain management training courses, making it an essential resource for professionals.
- Professionals seeking supply chain training certification
- Supply chain managers looking for supply chain manager training
- Analysts interested in supply chain analyst training
- Professionals wanting to upgrade to certified supply chain professional training
Targeted Organizational Departments:
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Procurement and Purchase
- Inventory Management
- Risk Management
Participants will learn:
- Strategies in supply chain training programs
- Risk assessment in supply chain risk management training
- Optimization techniques through supply chain optimization training
- Digital Transformation in digital supply chain course
- Certified supply chain professional training standards
The training methodology in 'Trends in Supply Chain Management, Optimisation, and Engineering' includes interactive sessions, supply chain training courses, group work, case studies on logistics and supply chain management training, and feedback sessions. Training for supply chain management, this course is a blend of traditional supply chain training and cutting-edge tools like supply chain online training, supply chain course online, and dynamics 365 supply chain management training, thus offering a well-rounded perspective.
- Workbooks on supply chain training
- Online resources for supply chain online training
- Checklists for supply chain compliance training
- Templates for supply chain manager training
Day 1: Trends in Technologies - Part I
Topic 1: Introduction to RFID and Supply Chain Technologies
- Overview of "A Systems Approach to Viable RFID Implementation in the Supply Chain"
- Understanding the Applications of RFID in Supply Chains
Topic 2: Tools and Effects of RFID in Supply Chain Management
- Exploration of "A Tool Set for Exploring the Value of RFID in a Supply Chain"
- Analyzing "The Effect of RFID on Inventory Management and Control"
Topic 3: Mobile Supply Chain and Impact of IT on SCM
- Study of "Mobile Supply Chain Event Management Using Auto-ID and Sensor Technologies – A Simulation Approach"
- Understanding the "Impact of Information Technology on Supply Chain Management"
Day 2: Trends in Technologies - Part II
Topic 1: Supply Chain Agility and Design in Heterogeneous Environments
- Review of "An Agent-based Approach to Enhance Supply Chain Agility in a Heterogeneous Environment"
Topic 2: Reverse Logistics and Government Value Chain Transformation
- Exploration of "Design of Reverse Logistics Networks for MultiProducts, Multistates, and Multiprocessing Alternatives"
- Analysis of "Transforming the Government Value Chain: Emerging Business Models and Enabling Technologies"
Day 3: Trends in Methodologies - Part I
Topic 1: Power of Lean Supply Chains and Diverse Production Models
- Study of "Beyond Partnerships: The Power of Lean Supply Chains"
- Overview of "Diverse Production and Distribution Models in Supply Chains: A Semiconductor Industry Case"
Topic 2: Decentralized Supply Chains
- Analysis of "Decentralized Supply Chain Planning for Two Classified Supply Chains"
- Exploration of "Multiagent System Approach for Dynamic Lot-sizing in Supply Chains"
- Review of "Integrating Transport into Supply Chains: Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)"
Day 4: Supply Chain Uncertainty - Part I
Topic 1: Uncertainty and Diversification in Supply Chains
- Understanding "Supply Uncertainty and Diversification: A Review"
- Study of "Quantitative Robustness Index Design for Supply Chain Networks"
- Exploration of "Impact of Reducing Uncertainty in European Supply Chains"
Day 5: Available-To-Promise and Recap
Topic 1: Analyzing Availability Management in Supply Chains
- In-depth study of "Analyzing the Effectiveness of the Availability Management Process"
Topic 2: Recap and Reflections
- Reflection on the key insights from the 5-day course
- Discussion on future trends in supply chain management
How This Course is Different from Other Supply Chain Management Courses:
'Trends in Supply Chain Management, Optimisation, and Engineering' stands apart through its robust supply chain training program, inclusion of supply chain manager training, dynamics 365 supply chain management training, and supply chain analyst training. From basic supply chain training to certified supply chain professional training, it covers all aspects, uniquely tailored to current market demands.
credits: 5 credit per day
Course Mode: full-time
Provider: Agile Leaders Training Center