In the ever-evolving world of business, innovation is the catalyst for growth. Our corporate innovation course, 'Organize for Innovation: Rethinking How We Work', is a comprehensive innovation training course designed to equip employees with the tools to think differently, disrupt the status quo, and fuel progress. This business innovation course incorporates elements of an innovation management course, creativity, and design thinking. It creates an intersection between entrepreneurship and innovation courses, focusing on translating novel ideas into successful business models. The course offers a transformative learning experience that redefines the business model innovation course paradigm and imparts valuable innovation skills training.
The training methodology of 'Organize for Innovation: Rethinking How We Work' includes an amalgamation of case studies, group work, interactive sessions, and feedback sessions. Our unique approach marries the creativity and innovation course ethos with the structure of an innovation management course syllabus. We place emphasis on experiential learning, using real-world scenarios to practice innovation skills training. The course also includes self-reflection, encouraging participants to introspect their learning journey and understand how they can apply these innovation training topics in their roles.
Participants will receive a comprehensive toolkit comprising of workbooks, software, reading materials, online resources, and more. Unique tools include a digital innovation sandbox, innovation challenges templates, and a virtual collaboration platform for practicing innovation training for employees.
• Topic 1: Understanding why 'Culture matters when encouraging innovative behaviors'
• Topic 2: Identifying the 'Limits of hierarchies' • Topic 3: 'Becoming a master of organizational jujutsu'
• Topic 4: Learning why 'Innovation requires new approaches to feedback and failure'
• Reflection & Review: Reflect on innovation management, and how innovation skills training can promote open organizations
• Topic 1: Defining 'What it means to be an open leader'
• Topic 2: Understanding 'What the community has taught me about open organizations'
• Topic 3: Learning 'Why your people need to collide more, not less'
• Topic 4: Discussing 'Why aren't we more invested in our work?'
• Reflection & Review: Reflect on leadership and innovation training, and how it promotes more open, inclusive environments.
• Topic 1: 'Appreciating the full power of open'
• Topic 2: Discussing 'Peanuts, paper towels, and other important considerations on community'
• Topic 3: Sharing experiences on 'How I discovered Linux's true power'
• Topic 4: Understanding 'What our families teach us about organizational life'
• Reflection & Review: Reflect on how fostering an open culture can enhance business model innovation and overall business innovation.
• Topic 1: Debunking 'The innovation delusion'
• Topic 2: Understanding why 'Public sector innovation doesn't need technology—it needs culture change'
• Reflection & Review: Reflect on how public sector entities can drive innovation and benefit from corporate innovation training.
• Topic 1: Understanding 'Like open source software, a book is more than its content'
• Topic 2: Discussing why 'Open education is more than open content'
• Topic 3: Wrapping up the course and 'Engage more and dictate less'
• Reflection & Review: Reflect on the innovation course, what has been learned and how to apply it to your personal and professional life.
'Organize for Innovation: Rethinking How We Work' stands out due to its holistic approach towards innovation. Unlike a conventional innovation course, this program brings together elements from an innovation management course, business model innovation course, creativity and design thinking course, and an entrepreneurship and innovation course. Our course emphasizes not only innovation skills training but also how to inspire and manage innovation within a team, a crucial aspect usually missing in standard innovation training courses.
credits: 5 credit per day
Course Mode: full-time
Provider: Agile Leaders Training Center
Casablanca 2023-11-26 #242583
2023-11-26 - 2023-11-30 ( full-time )
The Fees: 3000 Euro
Max Chairs: 12