This ISO 9001 certification training Aims at equipping participants with the needed knowledge and skills to become ISO 9001 lead auditor. Participants will be able to conduct or participate in the implementation or the assessment of a Quality Management System.
Quality Managers & Quality Engineers.
Quality Team Members
Management System Experts.
Management system consultants
Professionals Preparing for ISO Certification.
Quality Management System Auditors.
People involved with quality management in their companies.
Quality Assurance /Quality Control Specialists.
Audit Team Members.
Any Sector or Industry
By the End of This Course Participants Will Be Able to:
Acknowledge the requirements for a Quality Management System according to ISO 9001
Implement a Quality Management System and comply to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Audit a QMS Quality Management System.
Plan, perform and report QMS Audits.
Audit a management system according to ISO 19011:2018.
Conduct a systematic quality analysis and evaluation.
Learn how to conduct a management review meeting.
Acknowledge the importance of leadership and commitment.
Learn the meaning of non conformity and corrective action procedure.
Clauses of ISO 9001:2015.
Audit Planning Checklist.
Non Conformity Report Form.
• Defining Quality?
• Quality Management Principles.
• Establishing a Quality Management System QMS.
• ISO 9001 and the ISO 9000 Family of standards.
• About the certification to ISO 9001.
• Understanding the Process Approach.
• Having A Risk based Mentality.
• The ISO 9001:2015 structure.
• Clause (4) of ISO 9001:2015
- Understanding the organization and its context
- Needs and expectations of interested parties
- Determining the scope of the management system
- Quality management system and its processes
• Clause (5) of ISO 9001:2015
- Leadership and commitment.
- Customer focus.
- Establishing and communicating the quality policy.
- Organizational roles, responsibilities and authorities.
• Clause (6) of ISO 9001:2015
- Actions to address risks and opportunities.
- Quality objectives and planning to achieve them.
- Planning of changes.
• Clause (7) of ISO 9001:2015
- Environment for the operation of processes.
- Monitoring and measuring resources.
- Organizational knowledge.
- Documented information.
• Clause (8) of ISO 9001:2015
- Operations planning and control.
- The Customer communication.
- Determining the requirements for products and services.
- Reviewing the requirements for products and services.
- Design and development of products and services.
- Design and development planning (Input- Controls - Outcomes- Changes).
- Control of externally provided processes, products and services.
- Type and extent of control.
- Information for external providers.
- Control of production and service provision.
- Identification and traceability.
- Property belonging to customers or external providers.
- Post delivery activities.
- Controlling the changes.
- Release of products and services.
- Control of nonconforming outputs.
• Clause (9) of ISO 9001:2015
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation,
- Customer satisfaction.
- Conducting Analysis and evaluation.
- Conducting an Internal audit.
- Conducting Management review.
• Clause (10) of ISO 9001:2015
- Dealing with Non conformity and taking corrective action.
- Defining Continual improvement.
• Management system auditing.
• Types of management system audits.
• Audit scope, objectives and criteria
• The Audit team & Planning Audit.
• Conducting the audit.
• Non conformities.
• The audit report.
The structure of the this course includes three major parts:
The first part is an Introduction. This Part of ISO 9001 Training discusses concepts like "quality" and QMS quality management system. This part surfs the most relevant standards in the ISO 9000 series.
Besides being An ISO 9001 2015 internal auditor course, this course focus deeply on the process improvement. It will discuss practical ways for the continual improvement of business processes.