Welcome to 'Lean Manufacturing: Embrace Efficiency and Excellence', a transformative journey towards streamlined production and optimized resources. This course integrates important aspects like process and procedure design, business process analysis, and process engineering. In the rapidly evolving industrial landscape, a deep understanding of process control systems is imperative. This course will provide you with practical knowledge about business process redesign and training in process measurement to help your organization achieve operational excellence. Additionally, we touch upon robotic process automation courses to help you understand how technology can complement lean manufacturing processes.
Our course deploys a blend of theoretical teaching, case studies, group work, interactive sessions, and hands-on exposure to process control systems. You will understand the importance of process and procedure, get insights into business process analysis, and take part in business process management training. Feedback sessions based on process engineering courses and robotic process automation courses will be a part of the daily routine.
• Topic 1: What is Lean Manufacturing?
• Topic 2: Finance 101 by Taiichi: An Overview
• Topic 3: Reflection on the Forgotten M’s in Manufacturing
• Reflection & Review: Understanding the Basics of Lean Manufacturing and Finance
• Topic 1: No Standards, No Kaizen: Importance of Standards in Lean Manufacturing
• Topic 2: Standard Work in Lean Manufacturing
• Topic 3: Why Flow Counter Clockwise? An Analysis
• Reflection & Review: Focus on Standards and Flow in Lean Manufacturing
• Topic 1: Jidoka - The Forgotten Pillar of Lean Manufacturing
• Topic 2: Heijunka in the Front Office and Its Importance • Topic 3: Why Heijunka? – Parts 1 & 2
• Topic 4: Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED): An Introduction • Reflection & Review: Understanding Automation, Heijunka, and SMED in Lean Manufacturing
• Topic 1: OEE – Not Just for TPM Programs!
• Topic 2: Value Stream Mapping Overview: Current State and Future State
• Topic 3: Introduction to the Kaizen Newspaper: Two Types of Kaizen and Rules 1-4
• Reflection & Review: Delving into OEE, Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen Rules
• Topic 1: Kaizen Rules: 5-10
• Topic 2: Repent, I mean Hansei! Importance of Reflection in Lean Manufacturing
• Topic 3: Is Laying People Off Really Anti-Lean? A Discussion
• Topic 4: Shadows or Reality in Lean Manufacturing
• Reflection & Review: Final Reflection on Kaizen Rules and Ethical Practices in Lean Manufacturing
'Lean Manufacturing: Embrace Efficiency and Excellence' is a unique blend of traditional lean principles and emerging technology. The course not only provides insights into process engineering and business process analysis but also offers hands-on robotic process automation courses. Our business process redesign and reengineering certification stand out from other offerings as we integrate theory and practice with real-world case studies. This course goes beyond imparting knowledge on process and procedure, offering a holistic understanding of lean manufacturing with the use of process control systems, process measurement, and process mapping.
credits: 5 credit per day
Course Mode: full-time
Provider: Agile Leaders Training Center
Barcelona 2024-07-15 #242280
2024-07-15 - 2024-07-19 ( full-time )
The Fees: 4800 Euro
Max Chairs: 12
Istanbul 2024-07-29 #242278
2024-07-29 - 2024-08-02 ( full-time )
The Fees: 3700 Euro
Max Chairs: 12